Global Talent Independent Visa
The Global Talent Visa Program, also known as the Global Talent Independent Program, is a streamlined visa pathway for highly skilled professionals to work and live permanently in Australia.
- You must be highly skilled within one of the seven target sectors
- You must be able to prove your outstanding achievements and prominence within the field
- You must be able to demonstrate that you will have no difficulty obtaining employment within Australia
- You must have a recognised organisation or individual in Australia nominate your global talent
- You must have the ability to attract a salary over or above the Fair Work high income threshold
- Meet health and character requirements
This process involves 2 steps:
- Step 1 – Involves an Expression Of Interest about the Nominator (individual or business) who nominates the GTI applicant & information about the GTI applicant.
- Both nominator and GTI applicant must show their prominence.
- Step 2 – Once the EOI is accepted a unique identifier is provided so the GTI applicant can apply for a 858 visa.
For more information regarding the Australian Government’s approach to Visas for innovation, please click here.
If you believe you have the expertise and ability to help create a more prosperous Australia, please click here to take a free consultation with our team to discuss your eligibility and options.