Entrants to Australia visiting for family, holiday or business purposes need to secure a Visitor Visa. There are multiple streams for this visa pathway. Wilson Migration will work with you to determine your visa needs and the most appropriate stream and strategy for your visa application.
You can apply to visit Australia if you are a tourist, business visitor or to visit family members under a Visitor Visa (subclass 600).
- You must be a genuine visitor
- You must only intend to stay temporarily in Australia
- Obey any condition and stay period attached to your visa
- Have enough money to support your stay
- You may require a family member to sponsor you
Depending on which your application, you may stay in Australia for 3, 6 or 12 months. There are multiple streams within this class including the Frequent Traveller stream, Approved Destination Status stream, Business Visitor stream, Sponsored Family stream and Tourist streams. Depending on your passport country you may be eligible for a visitor visa, subclass 651 visa. Wilson Migration will work with you to determine the most appropriate stream for your application.